Wednesday, August 4

Animal Farm




Current obsession: animal-printed sundresses, bags...and even cute, girlie accessories! I'm not talking leopard-print, or animal-inspired. I'm talking straight-up little cats and dogs and birds printed all over adorable girlie fashion pieces. Featured: some of my favourites!

[1] Bird ring, Forever 21
[2] Mouse ring, Forever 21
[3] Owl ring, Forever 21
[4] Whale dress, Cooperative @ Urban Outfitters
[5] Cat dress, Hallelu
[6] Elephant top, Bergdorf Goodman // Pendant, Forever 21 [both my own]
[7] Flamingo top, Mika Machida for InHabitat
[8] Bird dress, Pinkyotto
[9] Bird crossbody bag, Marc Jacobs



What do YOU think of this trend? Do you like? What's your favourite animal?


xoLo


Photography Credits: Forever 21 [1,2,3] // Urban Outfitters [4] // Hallelu [5] // All Rights Reserved, Lo [6] // InHabitat [7] // Pinkyotto [8] // Net-a-Porter [9]

1 comment:

Beckerman Girls said...

I love this post..I LOVE birds..and all animals!!! I think the bird trend was super cool esp. on the Miu Miu runways! My fav' animal by far is the pomeranian! We have one named Cubby and he is soooooooooooo CUTE!
Have a rockin' day!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

http://BeckermanBitePlate.com